Third-Party pharma manufacturing / Contract Pharma Manufacturing
Third party Pharma manufacturing is also known as Contract Manufacturing in Pharma. The name itself suggests when two parties come into contract or agreement for a specific goal to achieve is called
Third Party Manufacturing in Pharma means the authorization given to the pharma manufacturer to make a specific product or composition for his use. It is the contract between the manufacturer and the party to supply the medicine, so it can reach the end-user. That means you can outsource your requirement to Contract Manufacturer Company in Baddi (Himachal Pradesh) to make a particular molecule for you. Getting in manufacturing is a very difficult task, outsource the requirement of drug with contract manufacturing keep you hassle-free.
We Biorika Healthcare is the Third Party manufacturing company that is engaged in Manufacturing Tablet, Capsules, Syrups, Ear & Nasal Drops, Injections, Dry Syrups, Protein Powders, Ointments & Lotions. Biorika is another division of Averol Lifesciences Pvt ltd, started in the year 2005 with the vision of providing high-quality Pharmaceutical products at affordable prices. Our Manufacturing unit situated in Baddi (H.P) & Panchkula (Haryana) is equipped with the latest machinery which produce high quality standard products & Drugs with WHO-GMP certifications. With an Impetus on maintaining a high standard of quality at each stage, products undergo Rigorous monitoring, right through the procurement, manufacturing and packing stages, thus enabling to achieve the curated GMP Certification.
Third Party manufacturing process:
- Prepare the product list.
- Place order to Third party manufacturing company
- Document needed to be submitted, like Drug license copy, GST number
Pros of Third Party Pharma Manufacturing/ Contract Manufacturing:
- It saves Time, Energy, Resources
- It is a very expensive affair to manage own production house, machineries, employees supervision, wages, Quality of product is handled by the Manufacturer
- It gives you peace of mind by handling drug manufacturing requirement
- Maintain the level of quality in third party manufacturing pharma companies using a QA (Quality Assurance) professional.